The department is working its stakeholders to restore and maintain natural resources. It aims to consolidate the agriculture sector’s leading state position, strengthen the link between nature and agriculture, and improve farmers’ economic situation.
Dr. Umar A. Kurama
- Taking charge of the Department
- Monitoring the implementation of all Agricultural
- Development Programmes in the Local Government Area.
- Advising the Local Government on matters relating to Agricultural Policies and Programmes.
- Departmental vote Controller